Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Break!!!

Well, Spring Break is drawing to an end...unfortunately.  The brief visit with my parents was nice, and I am thankful that they were physically able to make the trip down here.  They had bought their tickets months ago, and they always try to come down during Spring Break since my birthday is around that time.  I have always bought us tickets to watch a Cardinals Spring Training baseball game.


The kids LOVE seeing their Grandma and Grandpa.  They both went nuts the moment they saw Gma & Gpa get out of the car.  They wanted Gpa to hold them (at the same time), but they didn't realize that he couldn't due to his injuries.  After I dropped them off at the airport, Myrtle became quite depressed and wouldn't eat or leave the window.  Amos has just wanted to sit next to me all the time since Gma and Gpa left.  It is remarkable how quickly he has become accustomed to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment