Monday, June 3, 2013

New Cycling Shoes!!!

I am so excited!  I just ordered my first pair of cycling shoes, cleats, and new SPD pedals to put on my TRIACE road bike that I use for my long rides.  I wish I could try them out, but I can't for a couple of reasons...

  1. It's dark, and I don't ride in the dark.
  2. It has been raining...stupid tropical front moving through the next few days.
My shoes are SO comfortable...or at least they were when I put them on and wore them (sans cleats, of course) around the house.  I know that I need to screw in the cleats and try them out on the road for optimal location.  The pic below shows the Pearl Izumi style I bought (except mine are black).  I still can't wait to try them out on the road!
Mine even have the black stripes...not gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment