Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Such a rough life....

It is such a rough life....
I hadn't uploaded any photos since Amos and Myrtle had their haircuts.  Amos' curls are starting to come back...of which I'm glad.  They had a lot of fun at Gma's house for the holidays.  They received a big stuffed dog and Mizzou sweaters (that came in handy since it was cold!).  Besides getting their hair cut and teeth cleaned, Amos had his dew claws removed (to prevent infection), was microchipped, and was neutered.

Amos with his hair cut

The kids love to wrestle.  It helps to keep Myrtle active.





























Great action shot! 









I can't separate the two of them.  If I take one to the vet or groomers, etc, I have to take them both; otherwise, the one left behind cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment